Ask Brooks: COVID-19 and Small Business

2020thu10sep5:30 pmthu6:30 pmAsk Brooks: COVID-19 and Small Business5:30 pm - 6:30 pm(GMT+00:00)

Event Details

Join us for the third and final part of our Ask Brooks series as we sit down with South SA Chamber President & CEO, Al Arreola Jr., and SAEDF Executive VP of Business Development, Michele Boggs, to discuss “COVID-19 and Small Business.”

The “Ask Brooks” series is bringing community leaders together to answer your questions. The live-streamed series will cover topics including education, mental health and small business.

We want your questions in advance. Submit your questions to our speakers by emailing events@livebrooks.com, and we will answer them LIVE!

Join us live via the Brooks Facebook page.

For more information on the “Ask Brooks” series, click here.

more

Time

(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm(GMT+00:00)

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center