g:i ag:i aBrooks Academies First Annual Golf Tournamentg:i a - g:i a

more

Event Details

On Monday, October 8, 2018, Brooks Academies will be hosting the First Annual Golf Tournament at the Canyon Springs Golf Club.

Brooks Academies is a public, tuition-free charter school district with four campuses in the greater San Antonio area, beginning with one campus at Brooks in 2006 and now educating over 3,000 students and continuing to grow.

With the growth of students and facilities, Brooks Academies has also grown academic and athletic opportunities. Currently our 3,000 plus students share two busses that transport students from four campuses to various activities including athletic events, field trips and community events. This event serves as a fundraiser to purchase an activities bus allowing Brooks Academies to increase the amount of opportunities for their students.

If you have any questions regarding this event or sponsorship, please call Lisa V. Smith at (210) 388-0288 or l.smith@acadsw.com

Time

() g:i a - g:i a

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link