Brooks Virtual Job Fair

2021wed24mar9:00 amwed2:00 pmBrooks Virtual Job Fair9:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Event Details

Our virtual job fair, in partnership with Workforce Solutions Alamo and San Antonio Works, is open to all skill and career levels. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to meet with employers in health, light manufacturing, office/clerical, customer service and technology industries.
–> Job seeker registration link.
–> Vendor registration link. (NO cost to join)
Although this is a virtual event, a hotspot room will also be available for job seekers at the Embassy Suites at Brooks (7610 S New Braunfels, San Antonio, Texas 78235).
*Full list of employers in attendance to come*

more

Time

(Wednesday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center