april, 2020

2020sat18apr2:00 pm10:00 pmChanclas Y Cervezas2:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST The Greenline, 2532 Sidney Brooks

more

Event Details

Returning for another year… it’s Chanclas y Cervezas! A one-of-a-kind, official Fiesta San Antonio partnered event hosted by Brooks Gives Back.

Chanclas y Cervezas will be on Saturday, April 18, 2020 from 2pm to 10pm at The Greenline SA. Chanclas y Cervezas features a variety of games and competitions that will put your chancla-throwing skills to the test. This family-friendly event will also feature live entertainment with food and drinks available for purchase.

Admission will be $5 pre-sale, $10 at the door. chanclasycervezas.eventbrite.com
Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Parking is free.

Brooks Gives Back serves as the vehicle by which all members of the Brooks community can contribute financially to meaningful growth and improvement of the Brooks campus and its surrounding neighborhoods.

Event is Rain or Shine. No Refunds.

Become a vendor or sponsor.

Time

(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm CST

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link