g:i ag:i aRodeo Road Trip w/MixFit SAg:i a - g:i a

more

Event Details

Yee Haw! MixFit SA is rounding up the community up for FREE classes, every Saturday in February.

Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the scenery of The Greenline as you join Team MixFit SA for FREE group fitness classes from 10:00 a.m. to 10:40 a.m.

FEB 3 – HYBRID
This 45-min Hybrid (HIIT) conditioning session provides a high-energy, fun fitness atmosphere with a personal training touch.
In this class participants utilize core/bodyweight exercises infused with unconventional training tools such as kettlebells, battle ropes, steel mace. *Open level, beginners welcome.

FEB 10 – YOGA
This 60-min Yoga class is open to all levels and characterized by flowing poses and sequences that are linked to the breath.
As a group, participants flow through to intertwine the postures with intention, creating a deeper connection with the mind and body.

FEB 17 – BOX FIT
This 45-min Box Fit session focuses on REAL boxing technique with mitt work and bag work, combined with functional fitness exercises.

FEB 24 – ZUMBA
Work up a sweat, get fit and bust a move with our 60-min Mix Fit Zumba class featuring Dàncfit. You’ll love this high energy dance workout, and music mix.

RSVP, here.

Time

() g:i a - g:i a

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link