14th Annual Street2Feet 5K Walk/Run (benefiting Brooks Gives Back)

2023sun19feb7:50 amsun12:00 pm14th Annual Street2Feet 5K Walk/Run (benefiting Brooks Gives Back)7:50 am - 12:00 pm(GMT-06:00) 8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Event Details

Street2Feet, is a wellness program that promotes health in spirit, mind, and body among individuals experiencing homelessness. Street2Feet participants pursue a short term goal of training for, and completing, a 5K race. The program’s long term goal is to share God’s love, build relationships, empower participants and give them the tools and skills needed to build a successful and healthy life. The program promotes goal setting, self compassion, confidence, community and discipline through the joys of exercise.

Kids K – $5 until 2/19, $10 on race day
5k Run/Walk- $35 until 2/19, $40 on race day
Virtual 5k – $35 until 2/19, $40 on race day
5K Run/Walk Teams- Teams of 10 or more, $25 per registrant up until January 31st. (refund will be distributed after a team has reached 10 registrants) $35 per registrant starting February, 1st. $40 on race day.

Packet pick up: La Gloria at Brooks (Friday, Feb.17 from 12 pm-5 pm or Saturday, Feb. 18 from 1 pm-6 pm)

First 600 registrants are guaranteed the soft athletic blend S2F tee!

REGISTER HERE

Awards:

• Overall Top Male/ Female
  • Top Masters Male/Female
  • Top 3 Male/Female will be awarded in their respective age groups
    10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+

more

Time

(Sunday) 7:50 am - 12:00 pm(GMT-06:00)

Hangar 9

8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center