1st Annual Mission Reach Treasured Chests 5K

2021sat02oct7:00 amsat10:00 am1st Annual Mission Reach Treasured Chests 5K7:00 am - 10:00 am(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

Join South Texas Breast Surgery and Dr. Maria Palafox for their 1st annual Mission Reach Treasured Chests 5k in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

All proceeds will go towards free mammograms and ultrasounds for uninsured patients. Afterward, enjoy the scenery, fellowship, and food trucks that will be available!

Check in: 7 AM

Race Start Time: 8 AM

Tickets: Prices start at $35 (virtual option available)

Registration deadline: September 30, 2021

For more information & registration, visit mariapalafoxmdtx.com/treasured-chests.

more

Time

(Saturday) 7:00 am - 10:00 am(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center