Britt Ballenger Band (at the Embassy Suites at Brooks)

2023sat25mar6:30 pmsat9:00 pmBritt Ballenger Band (at the Embassy Suites at Brooks)6:30 pm - 9:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 7610 S New Braunfels Ave

Event Details

Born in Longview and raised in Nacogdoches county, Britt Ballenger was influenced by country music at an early age. His parents carried him to concerts, rodeos, fairs, and festivals where good country music could be heard. He grew up listening to the sounds of Bob Wills, George Strait, and Merle Haggard. He has spent countless hours behind his guitar developing his own unique singing style and sound and is ready to show the country music world what he has to offer.

His musical accomplishments include opening shows for the likes of Ray Price, The Texas Playboys, Gene Watson, Hank Thompson, Collin Raye, Steve Wariner, John Michael Montgomery, Aaron Watson, Gary P. Nunn, Roger Creager, and Parker McCollum.

Check out a few performances: bit.ly/3ofSPpD

1917 Restaurant and Bar will be open for dinner service, with drink and food specials throughout the performance.

See you at the show!

more

Time

(Saturday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Embassy Suites at Brooks

7610 S New Braunfels Ave

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center