Chanclas y Cervezas

2022sat02apr5:00 pmsat10:00 pmChanclas y Cervezas5:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

VIVA FIESTA! Join us for an evening full of food, laughter, games, music and your favorite cervezas at The Greenline.

Chanclas y Cervezas is back! Put your chancla throwing skills to the test with games and activities that honor the ever-versatile chancla (some activities have limited availability). And don’t worry, your favorite cervezas are on deck as we jam out to live music.

FULL MUSIC LINEUP TO BE ANNOUNCED ON 2/15/2022

No weapons of any kind are allowed inside of the event. As an official Fiesta partnered event, the safety and well-being of all those on the Brooks campus is our top priority. Face masks are strongly encouraged.

Questions? Interested in volunteering? Please email events@livebrooks.com.

$5/person (presale) | $10/person (day of) | 12 and under free

PURCHASE TICKETS: bit.ly/cyc22tickets.

All proceeds from Chanclas y Cervezas benefit Brooks Gives Back.

more

Time

(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center