La Gloria Margarita Truck at The Greenline

2021thu29jul5:00 pmthu9:30 pmLa Gloria Margarita Truck at The Greenline5:00 pm - 9:30 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

La Gloria is coming soon to Brooks! Prior to the opening of their newest brick and mortar, off SE Military Drive and Kennedy Hill Drive, you can catch their infamous Margarita Truck at The Greenline.

What: La Gloria Margarita Truck at Brooks

When: From 5:00pm to 9:30pm. You can also enjoy a group workout/yoga session with MixFit SA‘s very own Giselle Calvillo at 6:30pm.

Where: The Greenline, 2532 Sidney Brooks, San Antonio, Texas 78235

Check out their menu!

more

Time

(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center