La Gloria Margarita Truck at The Greenline

2021thu26aug5:00 pmthu9:30 pmLa Gloria Margarita Truck at The Greenline5:00 pm - 9:30 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

La Gloria is coming soon to Brooks! Prior to the opening of their newest brick-and-mortar, off SE Military Drive and Kennedy Hill Drive, you can catch their infamous Margarita Truck at The Greenline.

What: The La Gloria Margarita Truck is stopping by Brooks

When: From 5:00pm to 9:30pm on the last Thursday of each month through August 26th.

Where: The Greenline, 2532 Sidney Brooks, San Antonio, Texas 78235

Time

(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center