Moms on the Move at the Greenline

2022sat21may9:00 amsat11:00 amMoms on the Move at the Greenline9:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-05:00)

Event Details

Mission Trail Baptist Hospital and The Greenline at Brooks are hosting a FREE walk for moms, dads, kids and grandparents. The goal is for families to walk with Mom encouraging exercise for a healthy lifestyle. Promoting exercise and nutrition during pregnancy helps promote positive labor and delivery outcomes. Four legged friends on a leash are welcomed, too!

*Healthcare professionals and Doctors will be walking alongside to answer any health-related questions
*Warmup with music provided by Harvey Najim Family YMCA
*Snacks, drinks, giveaway, activities for the kids, and more

REGISTER HERE

more

Time

(Saturday) 9:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-05:00)

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center