School Discovery Day (hosted by San Antonio Charter Moms)

2022sat26mar10:00 amsat2:00 pmSchool Discovery Day (hosted by San Antonio Charter Moms)10:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

Families on the Southside of San Antonio are looking for high-quality education options that provide college readiness and career pathways. As new charter schools and choice schools open on the Southside—including a handful of schools in and around the Brooks footprint—families need support to learn about their options and how to navigate the process. School Discovery Days connect families with schools in an efficient, face-to-face format that enables them to interact directly with multiple school representatives in one convenient location.

This School Discovery Day will include 16 choice schools and networks appealing to a wide range of learners. All of the schools are accessible to families living on the Southside of San Antonio, and some of these schools offer transportation to and from campus. Families will have the opportunity to meet school representatives, ask questions, get on interest lists and learn about application processes and deadlines. Additionally, families can receive hands-on guidance from San Antonio Charter Moms team members on navigating the nonprofit’s online tools and resources designed to simplify the search and application process.

Here is a list of participating schools for the School Discovery Day:

• Brooks Academy
  • CAST Schools
  • Compass Rose Public Schools
  • Edgewood ISD Schools of Innovation
  • Holy Name Catholic School
  • IDEA Public Schools
  • Jubilee Academies
  • KIPP Texas Public Schools
  • Learn 4 Life
  • New Frontiers Public Schools
  • Pre-K 4 SA
  • Promesa Academy Charter School
  • Prelude Prep Public School
  • Royal Public Schools
  • SAISD Choice Schools
  • Southwest Preparatory School

While you are visiting and learning about schools, have fun with these extra activities:

Learn more here.

more

Time

(Saturday) 10:00 am - 2:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center