"Setting the Hook" Youth Fishing Clinic

2022sat09jul5:00 pmsat8:00 pm"Setting the Hook" Youth Fishing ClinicNew event date will be announced soon.5:00 pm - 8:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

*EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED*

The Fin Addict Angler Foundation is providing a “free to the public” youth fishing clinic from ages 5 to 16. Courtesy of the Texas Park & Wildlife Department, event participants and volunteers are exempt from having a fishing license. Equipment will be provided for the event. Instructors and volunteers will educate the youth on the basics of fishing through fun methods making this event full of excitement! Comfortable clothing and plenty of sun protection is encouraged. Adults must accompany children.

Volunteers and teens ages 14 or older who want to support their community and others by volunteering or need community hours for school are welcome to apply online volunteer@finaddictangler.org. Donations are welcomed and appreciated for fishing equipment, bait, teaching materials, participant awards and volunteer refreshments.

Please contact Founder, Executive Director & TPWD Area Chief Instructor, Oscar Castillo at (210) 643-3396 or email info@finaddictangler.org for more information.

more

Time

(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center