"Setting the Hook" Youth Fishing Tournament

2022sat23jul5:00 pmsat8:00 pm"Setting the Hook" Youth Fishing TournamentNew event date will be announced soon.5:00 pm - 8:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

*EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED*

The Fin Addict Angler Foundation is providing a “free to the public” youth fishing tournament. Age categories: 5-11 & 12-16. Each category will receive 1st and 2nd place for the Longest Single Bass, Longest Single Catfish, and Longest Single Sunfish. Adults must accompany the youth.

Registration Time: 4 – 6 pm
Tournament Rules: 4:30 pm
Tournament Time: 5 – 8 pm
Awards: 8:30 pm

Bring your outdoor chairs, snacks, and drinks to enjoy throughout the event. Sun protection and hydration is encouraged. Safety measures are observed.

Please contact Founder, Executive Director & TPWD Area Chief Instructor, Oscar Castillo at (210) 643-3396 or email info@finaddictangler.org for more information.

more

Time

(Saturday) 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center