The Anderson Band (at the Embassy Suites at Brooks)

2022sat26mar6:30 pmsat9:00 pmThe Anderson Band (at the Embassy Suites at Brooks)6:30 pm - 9:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 7610 S New Braunfels Ave

Event Details

The Anderson Band, consisting of family members Garrett, Craig Sr., and Craig Jr., takes listeners on a country music journey.

Check them out: https://www.facebook.com/TheAndersonBand01

1917 Restaurant and Bar will be open for dinner service, with drink and food specials throughout the performance.

See you at the show!

Time

(Saturday) 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Embassy Suites at Brooks

7610 S New Braunfels Ave

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center