The Greenline Extension Ribbon Cutting

2021wed04aug10:00 amwed11:00 amThe Greenline Extension Ribbon CuttingWe regret to inform you that The Greenline Extension Ribbon Cutting, originally scheduled for Wednesday, August 4th, has been postponed, due to recent and anticipated rainfall. Although the ceremony has been delayed, the extension is complete and can be utilized by the public. We can’t wait to celebrate this momentous occasion with you all so stay tuned to our #LiveBrooks channels for an official rescheduled date!10:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-05:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

Join us as we celebrate the completion of the $2 million extension project, located at the southern end of The Greenline.
The extension is approximately 1,200-feet long, connecting to existing walking trails along the San Antonio River at Mission Reach stretching from the historic missions through downtown, The Pearl, and up to Brackenridge Park. It will feature a 10-foot wide mixed-use pathway, a 43-foot long tunnel underneath the Union Pacific Railroad line, landscaping, drainage structures, and shaded congregation areas.
Speakers:
• Bexar County Judge Nelson W. Wolff
• City of San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg
• Jim Campbell, Brooks Board Chair
• Derek Boese, San Antonio River Authority General Manager

more

Time

(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-05:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center