NCAA® Women's Final Four® Bounce

2021sun28mar12:00 pmsun4:00 pmNCAA® Women's Final Four® Bounce12:00 pm - 4:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Event Details

Brooks has teamed up with the NCAA to help spread the joy of basketball to hundreds of area youth. In partnership with Buick, the NCAA will give out 1,400 free basketballs and t-shirts to pre-registered youth under the age of 18. This will be the largest distribution across San Antonio.

Date: Sunday, March 28, 2021

Location: Hangar 9 (8081 Inner Circle Rd, San Antonio, TX 78235)

REGISTER HERE

Time

(Sunday) 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Hangar 9

8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center