Smart Cities Roadmap (COSA Office of Innovation): Community Meeting

2022wed19oct5:30 pmwed7:00 pmSmart Cities Roadmap (COSA Office of Innovation): Community Meeting5:30 pm - 7:00 pm(GMT-05:00) 8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Event Details

To kick off the Office of Innovation’s Smart Cities project planning and guide the team’s work over the next several years, they want to know what you believe makes a Smart City. Your input will help define how San Antonio uses data, technology, and innovation to deliver and improve public services.

Take the Smart City Priorities survey at https://www.saspeakup.com/N4568    

more

Time

(Wednesday) 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm(GMT-05:00)

Hangar 9

8081 Inner Circle Rd.

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center