The Greenline Extension Ribbon Cutting

2021wed10nov10:00 amwed11:00 amThe Greenline Extension Ribbon Cutting10:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-06:00) 2532 Sidney Brooks

Event Details

Join us as we celebrate the completion of the $2 million extension project, located at the southern end of The Greenline.
The extension is approximately 1,200-feet long, connecting to existing walking trails along the San Antonio River at Mission Reach stretching from the historic missions through downtown, The Pearl, and up to Brackenridge Park. It will feature a 10-foot wide mixed-use pathway, a 43-foot long tunnel underneath the Union Pacific Railroad line, landscaping, drainage structures, and shaded congregation areas.
Speakers:
  • Congressman Henry Cuellar, 28th District
  • Judge Nelson W. Wolff, Bexar County
  • Mayor Ron Nirenberg, City of San Antonio
  • Jim Campbell, Brooks Board Chairman
  • Derek Boese, San Antonio River Authority General Manager

Know before you go:

• Clothing: It is projected to be around 70° so we encourage bringing a light jacket.
  • Footwear: It is about a 7-minute walk from the parking lot to where the extension begins [red star on map] so consider wearing comfortable footwear. Transportation (golf carts) will be available for those that need assistance.
  • Masks: Face masks are not required but encouraged.
  • Parking: Guests can park at the Main Pavilion lot (2532 Sidney Brooks) or the lot near the dog park off Dave Erwin Drive. [view map]

RSVP here.

more

Time

(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 11:00 am(GMT-06:00)

The Greenline

2532 Sidney Brooks

Things are moving fast.
Never miss an update.

Subscribe
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BROOKS?
SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

[insta-gallery id=”1″]

SEND ME UPDATES
I understand that subscribing to the email list means that I agree to receive emails, including updates from Brooks. I can update my preferences and unsubscribe at any time.
close-link

Want to learn more?

If you’re interested in joining the Brooks community, complete this short form and someone will be in touch with you soon.

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
close-link
SEND ME UPDATES
close-link

Privacy Preference Center